Saturday, July 30, 2011

A night out yayyy !

Much needed night off coming up ! I am so excited and to see the joy in the kiddo's eyes as they know they are getting to go out as a family tonight is just priceless ! I try to take a night off and stay home watch movies etc but im a entire work aholic and I have to force myself to leave the house so that Im unable to work ! how crazy is that ! So my passion has turned into an obsession but its working for me ! Back to the details of tonight , off to go watch the smurfs , its the first time Justin or Caleb have been to the movie theater and Jayden's 2nd trip. We will be going to all you can eat pizza first , then the arcade and then the movies. Needless to say I know they will be wiped out when we get home and then it will be adult relaxation time ! Perfect plan ! Perfect evening here's to hoping it turns out as i anticipate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment