Friday, August 5, 2011

Now on Flickr

It has just come to my attention that I have lost all of my information for my previous account on Flickr , soooo , I have started a new one , This one I hope to keep up with much better , although I don't seem to be completing my goal on keeping my blog up to date ! So many things to do in a days time and never enough hours ! I need much better scheduling !

Anyway , i thought it would also be neat to have a place to show through photo's more about me for those who might be interested. My photo's will very insanely as it is all in what the mood is.

For a while I had taken the interest in photography and wanted to do it as a profession , but , I also realize that there are people cut out for it and those who are not. I have wound up with taking decent photo's for our family albums but this satisfies me , my wood working keeps me busy enough for five of me , I long to have the chance to just shoot pictures for fun , something other then product photo's but when the chance arises I'll be sure to share them :) Here is my flickr :) Hope to have you add me ! Puzzled Expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment