Friday, July 1, 2011

Email forwarding is true Bliss !!!

So after what seems forever of trying to figure out how to configure my emails to forward to my cell phone I have success ! I have forwarded both my outlook express and hotmail to go to my cell, which in turn leaves me extra time to actually do the thing called work verses checking to see if i have any new work to do ! all my transactions from etsy go to my phone , as well as all my paypal receipts and conversations . So far so good its great ! very easy to do as well . Being cheap , i have no internet on my phone and no email service , so what i did is set up my cell as an address in my contacts and then forward from there. I can't reply to them as it would go back to my own email boxes, but i sure as heck can read them and know whether i need to get on the computer or not !

No comments:

Post a Comment