Monday, July 25, 2011

Soaking up some down time

I have come to the conclusion , that its best to take some time off and get refreshed rather then push and trudge through. I complete twice the amount of work in less time then when i try to pull an all nighter or work for weeks at a time with no time off. So in light of that, instead of it being a normal monday work night, tonight I am sitting with the kiddo's , eating take out , watching movies with good snacks and laughter ! The kids are thrilled to have me just sit and enjoy the time with them, especially with it being a Monday. I particularly hate Mondays anyway so this is great ! I will probably drag some paint along with me and occasionally paint though I'm sure. I have become so accustomed to working all the time that I cant sit still for more then 10 minutes without doing something ! I will however wait until they are in bed for the evening . Can't wait ! Looking forward to curling up on the sofa with everyone , eating some yummy take out and chilling !

Its so easy to forget the little things and miss out on lifes moments, be sure to take the time to enjoy them while you can !

No comments:

Post a Comment