Sunday, July 24, 2011

Remembering what makes it all go round

Being a home based business, it is so easy to get lost in the shuffle of things , and missing out on so many lifes moments , or losing track of the little things. I had a good wake up call yesterday , family day. My two daughters and grandbaby's were over visiting . I got sucked into my work again and spent a large portion of it in work mode. Not realizing the time. Luckily i did get re focused , grabbed the camera caught a few good shots and spent the rest of the evening on a blanket on the floor playing with the two. Had i not realized the time I would of lost this moment. I need to get back on schedule ! I love my work but wow sometimes its just so hard to take a break from so that you are able to focus on other parts of life !

Here is grandchild number one. Hailey Alexis, 8 months old ( on the 1st )


And here is Robert Lee , 7 months old ( on the 1st also , they were born exactly a m onth apart , Hailey on Dec 1 and Robert on Jan 1 )

No comments:

Post a Comment