Monday, June 20, 2011

Postage

Finished packaging up all of today's puzzle shipments, labels printed an their off and running to their destinations !
for those who do not use online shipping I highly recommend it , the money I save by using paypal online shipping is fantastic ! Lowering my shipping rates for customers with the online discount plus the free delivery confirmation . The free delivery confirmation number saves .70 per package alone. This adds up as you can imagine when your shipping 1 to 10 packages a day , some days more . I highly recommend Usps's scale for accurate package weights. I purchased mine from Amazon , it was much cheaper and arrived faster then if i had ordered it through usps itself  I also order all of my boxes from usps , they are free, free shipping , and this saves a lot as well . Purchasing boxes from places like lowes runs your bill up fairly fast as well. Thanks for reading , I hope my rambling helps someone out there ! ~Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment