Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life is a Roller Coaster and Im enjoying the ride !

life as we all know is full of ups and downs and twists and turns but thats what makes it interesting ! I find myself on a constant roller coaster but never bored ! From being flat out broke to having money for extra things back to being broke and so on an so on , to drama issues that fix themselves out , business that seems to be doing nothing and dying , to the sudden turn around of sales starting to really take off . Plus all the other things in between ! It makes every day my eyes open a challenge, a reason to get up and get going! I used to think of the perfect life as one with everything secure, known, tranquil an stable . But now i realize if it was I'd be bored and have to create some chaos some where ! It sure does keep you on your toes and spices things up whether for the good or for the bad, each situation gives strength ! now bring on the day !

No comments:

Post a Comment