Thursday, June 23, 2011

the 3 little kittens

Being summer , school break and the amount of work I'm now doing on a daily basis, I caved and gave in to the idea of a kitten to keep the youngest ones happy . Well, even though I really really didn't want to take on a responsibility when I already  have so many, they fell in love with the kitten instantly , a love at first pet kind of deal. To save arguing I named the cat for them, welcome our newest family member Lainey.



  A few days went by and Lainey was the center of attention by all in the house. She rarely had time to sleep as she was always in the arms of one of the boys , They of course were really good about taking turns in the beginning but as time progressed and each one started to fall in love with her even more , well , then came the terrible idea of each one of them having their own kitten. Voila ,Welcome Carly and Freddy , named of course by Jayden and Justin two of the biggest icarly fans !

2 comments:

  1. Awww... that top picture just melts my heart (big kitty lover here!)

    Your newest follower,
    Laurie

    createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Laurie :) It is so heart warming to see these little kitties being loved so much by boys. I'm following you too :)

    ReplyDelete