Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Does it always have to be witty or well written ?

So  I have been sweating the whole blogging thing, running tens of millions of ideas through my head and waiting until I came up with something uberly exciting to write about. Well , if I were to do that , I'd have no blog. My day is entirely to hectic and in need of some desperate control and organization as it is. So , I have decided to just go with it , just throw it all to the wind and write ramblings of any kind that come to mind. Maybe some self expression will help the stress levels in my life calm down.

    If I had thought to do this over the years, and there were such things as blogs when I was totally wanting to journal my life, it would be insane to sit back and read through all of the events that I have been through. It kind of saddens me to think there are probably many moments I would enjoy reading word for word about again , then , on the other hand just as there is always evil to accompany good , there would be a ton of which I'd never care to read another single letter about so I guess it is for the best , and as they say everything happens for  a reason yaddy yaddy.

So , if your reading this , be prepared for this to not be a blog as written by a journalist or a news caster , entertainment , comedian or any other person of interest, but maybe you'll find that to be a good thing, a step away from a society normal. Til  next post ... Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment