Thursday, December 8, 2011

The race is on

Tonight marks the night of the beginning of the " last weekend" , hopefully anyway. Currently I have 30 standing orders that I want to have completed , boxed and ready to ship come Monday. This would be a monster goal to do by itself, but on top of it I have a ton of material I want to have put in our booth in Merchants outlet mall as well this weekend. On top of that I want to start getting everything done for Christmas , which means a total overhaul of the house ! All this working working working and no time for anything has really made a mess. My life seems to be so in focus and going so well some days and then others i realize how out of control it is at the same time. Simple things such as washing dishes that I'd normally hate to do , I miss these things ! I know my husband will be glad to see the work caught up and me participating in life again !

So just moments before my nightly ritual of getting some much needed relax time. Off to soak in the warm water, but not without my clipboard of work information of coarse. To make up yet again another schedule that I already know will fail and I wont stick to. Why i feel the need to constantly create these list and schedules I do not know, i think in a way i feel like im accomplishing something by doing it. Well it only counts if i actually follow it ! One of these days I just might let that sink in !

Kids are wound out of their heads again , They are missing out on the magic of Christmas so far and I really want to get that kicked in for them this weekend. With such short time left to enjoy the magic as it is. Thats like the largest memories of my child hood is how magical our mother always made Christmas. No matter where we were, or how poor we might have been , we didnt realize it, all we knew was that Christmas was the most magical time of year , and we started counting down for it in like October ! Now it seems like its 2 weeks away from Christmas before it even dawns on me that its really truly coming up and fast. I put our tree up the first week of november trying to capture some magic , and its made it as far as having lights on it. where have the past 6 weeks gone !!!!

Ok , I hear the footsteps coming thats the signal for me to go get myself in the bath and regroup ! This blog will service some inspiration for myself if nothing else, if you actually read and dont mind ,drop a note, every little letter helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment