Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Madness

4 pm in the evening and nothing of any importance has been accomplished today. I am in entirely to many places at once , and even though Tim is home today to help , it seems more of obstacle then help . I definitely work better alone ! Dream work conditions would be to have him take all three of the boys and do a big outing , giving me the entire day alone to work without interruptions or the guilt of ignoring the youngest while everyone else is at work or school . This will never happen of course im sure but one can dream ! now off to go try to get some focus so i can accomplish something. I need to get 28 puzzles for orders out by sunday evening , and I need to do my entire batch of stock for the booth and have it hopefully ready first thing in the morning so i can put it up when the doors open at 8 am. i have managed to get six puzzles half way painted ! not good ! no where near my goal !

On a side note after all this annoyance and stress i plan on finishing up the tree with teh boys sometime this weekend. my music bumping in my ear is keeping me moving and keeping the mood good , why do i always forget to grab the ipod as it always brightens the day and makes such a difference then working in total silence ! must have coffee ! outtie for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment