Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Expanding by the moment !

Tons of new going on around here lately !!! I love wood working and having the ability to express myself through my work. Not that I dont love doing the childrens line i did so well at, but , now , like oh my I can just do all kinds of things !!! The possibilities are endless and I'm way past excited to be on the road to awesome things. ! Today's expression is coming through sarcastic little cute sayings, kind of like those button pin's you used to wear excessively in the 80's, are all those dangly key chains that get in the way , but these are even more awesome , they are wooden , hang on the wall sit on the desk or where ever else you feel the room needs a little sarcasm to brighten things along LOL . Yep yep, pictures to follow later ! Peace out !

No comments:

Post a Comment